[RAGG-Core] Set Up for the Launch

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Tue May 25 12:24:15 CDT 2004

All:

OJC is generously donating space for both workshops and the evening fun at
the launch.  To do this, they clear out their main programming room to make
an open area for us to have a good time in.  In return, we play nice, and we
help them get things cleared out.

At 5pm this Friday, we will be tearing down the programming room at OJC for
the party.  We'll need all the extra hands we can get.  Please reply to this
email if you can come help.

Thanks!
Anne