[RAGG-Core] Launch Publicity

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Wed May 26 09:24:44 CDT 2004

All:

I have written to Amanda, who does "Mimi's Night Out" for The Hub and asked
her to come to the Launch.  She takes pics of things she does around town
and publishes them in the hub in a two page spread.  I offered her a free
all-day-pass if she would cover our event; I told her just to bring in a
printed copy of the email message I sent her and we'd give her a pass and
send her on her way.  She just wrote me back and says she's going to try to
come to at least part of the launch, if not more.

Just FYI, in case you're staffing the registration table when she shows up!

A.