[RAGG-Core] Mocktail and T-shirt prices

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri May 28 10:08:09 CDT 2004

All:

Our evening event is a fundraiser, but we also don't want to price ourselves
out of the market on mocktails and merchandise.  here are my proposed sale
prices; let me know ASAP if you think they need modification, as we'll need
to make pricing sheets tonight (Shawn - are you available to make pricing
sheets?)

Mocktails - $1 each (disposable 6oz cocktail glass with ice and garnish;
~4oz of mocktail in each glass; we'll have enough mocktail ingredients to
make ~150 drinks)

T-Shirts - I'm going scavenging for them at garage sales and thrift stores
today.  Unless they turn out to be outrageously expensive, I want to sell
them for $5 --- this way we get more people advertising us, because our
shirts are cheap.

Buttons - 25cents? 50cents?

Pin-on rags - 25cents? 50cents?

Do we have anything else to sell?

Finger food is going to be complimentary.

A.