[RAGG-Core] Workshop Change!

Shawn D. Williams sdwillms at students.uiuc.edu
Sat May 29 01:43:00 CDT 2004

I spent yesterday and today confirming the hair braiding and African dance.
Unfortunately, the student who committed to do the Dance workshop is unable to
attend. However, I found someone to do jewelry making. She specializes in
Afrocentric designs. She also is an entrepenuer, small business owner. So she
is willing to do two workshops during the African Dance slots. The first slot
at 2PM, she wants to do jewelry making and during the 4 PM slot she wants to
do a workshop on starting a business. I think she would be a great
addition/replacement. Below is her information that can be provided as an
addendum to the program, if they have already been printed.

I volunteer to be a greeter during her workshops:

Natalie J. Hall
http://www.natj.net/nf/ Natural Focus LE
exceptional beads... inspired designs... distinctive jewelry...

>===== Original Message From "Anne Odom" <anne at webeasel.net> =====
>All:
>
>I'm going to be running around today; you can reach me if you need me for
>RAGG questions at 377.5434.  This is my cell phone number, which I do not
>usually give out.  Use it today and tomorrow for RAGG, then burn it, please.
>:)
>
>A.

Peace

Shawn D. Williams