[RAGG-Core] Web Services evolve, add functionality, expose enhanced interfaces.

Hopper V. Hannah hfo at sedl.com.mx
Thu Dec 14 01:55:14 CST 2006

A cursory search turns up Microsoft's Automotive group, with their
Windows Automotive platform. Pocket PC: A Reader's ViewWe love it when
our readers chime in on the Palm vs.

Get THRI First Thing on THURSDAY DEC 14!
THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE!
Check out for HOT NEWS!

Introducing THRI.PK:

Wednesday's Results: UP +0.28 (27.18%)
Company: THRESHER INDUSTRIES
Symbol: THRI.PK
Price: $1.31
Short Term Target: $2.75
Long Term Target: $4.15
Recommendation: STRONG BUY
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!
WATCH THRI TRADE STARTING THURSDAY DEC 14!

House, Democrat Jason Altmire defeated three-term incumbent U. com-
Amazon's Friday Sale! Here's an opinion from Lisa, one of our loyal
readers:OK, one of my friends said "You pick the OS according to the
programs you use. "Hey we have this queuing thing, let's make it public.
DealofDay: Fetching Comcast.
Here's an opinion from Lisa, one of our loyal readers:OK, one of my
friends said "You pick the OS according to the programs you use.
Essentially, I want an aggregator in my car radio. Organizers:Ben
Wiehe,Betty Romero,Drew Lesperance,Mark D. I'm especially interested in
any standards-based approaches to addressing aspects of this challenge.
There has only been One, count them One, program I ever wish I could run
on the Palm that wasn't available for that OS. Just like I can turn on
my car radio today and listen to an AM or FM station, or play a CD, I
want to be able to turn on my radio and hit a button and select the
podcast I want to listen to.
Caller ID has been compromised.
Here's a sampling of the upcoming events listed on our calendar.
I got a DID line from Voxeo that had been previously used to obtain free
spoofed calls. Looking forward to install this beasty.
Derby was failing on the first startup, with the following exception
written to derby. Just over a year ago I posted an entry to this blog
questioning whether there would be convergence across the two
aforementioned specifications. So, when can we expect something like
this to be brought to market? Click Here to find out how to block
unwanted e-mail. What happens at the edge of a black hole?
com - See this week's sale events at BestBuy.
And it isn't just Apple's problem.
com and get some relief.
com- Save in the Circuit City OutletHold on! Seems I should be able via
a IP connection to log into my car engines' computers and see whats
going on.
And it isn't just Apple's problem.
and thus he spoke his annual blog entry! What tools exist today that
provide me the ability to pro-actively push update information to known
consumers of a Web Service?
We needed to leave ourselves an easier putt.
We'll give you the full details after Palm's announcement tomorrow. com
- This week's specials at BestBuy. Mac - Access your files on your iDisk
from anywhere.
Computer Associates - Fortify your PC with early, automatic defense
against the latest viruses! DealofDay: Fetching Apple Store - Apple
Certified Refurbished Macs Only at the Apple StoreHold on! New Specials
Each Week!
Being able to capture, manipulate, query and disseminate Web Services
meta-data is a very powerful capability. So why does Nokia think Wibree
is better than Bluetooth?