[RAGG-Core] Our popular web site promotion tool IBP has been awarded with the "Editor's Choice" award from Freetrialsoft.

Bartlett Frida cniq at seenoevil.com
Mon Jan 8 00:00:58 CST 2007

To All Investors:

Our New "Follow the Money" Strategy Brings You Rock-Solid Returns,
Safely Stocks That Won't Collapse!!! "Money Masters" Picked Stocks that
Soared an Average of 117%! Start Investing Like the Legendary "Money
Masters"!

Trade Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Medical Institutional Services Corp.
Symbol: MISJ
Price: $1.94
Target: $3.90

JUST WATCH MISJ ON MONDAY JAN 8! MISJ IS GETTING READY TO EXPLODE!

"Googlebot" is the name of Google's spider software.
Just enter the address of a web page on this page and the validator will
tell you what errors are on that page.
It can be quite complicated to produce valid RSS feeds.
Facts of the week: Google's new ranking algorithmAs mentioned in our
last newsletter, Google is currently rebuilding its index. Among other
many other things, Google might show bunk back links, it might not
update PageRank, or it might manually penalize some sites for buying or
selling PageRank links to solve that problem.
The content of the other web site is important. For every news item you
publish in your RSS feed, you'll get another link from all web sites
that publish your RSS feed.
ARELIS helps you to establish many high quality reciprocal links that
point to your web site. Does this technique help my rankings on Google?
"Google overtakes Yahoo in market cap"Shares of Internet search darling
Google Inc.
You can use IBP to submit your site to Nokodo. This time it's from
3WDownload.
ARELIS is much cheaper than renting text links.
comIf you haven't done it yet, download your copy of IBP now.
Another benefit is that a listing in an Internet directory also means
that you get a link from a related web page.
That total is expected to increase as the company matures. If you don't
have a blog or regular news on your web site, take a look at our link
popularity tool ARELIS.
However, pay per click advertising should only supplement your normal
search engine optimization activities.
Just send us some words about your successes with IBP or ARELIS and you
might get featured in this newsletter along with your web site address.
"This paper by Sergey Brin and other Googlers devises a way to match TV
reports to news reports, by devising a software model that analyzes the
closed captioning for keywords. You can use IBP to submit your site to
Nokodo.
Just enter the address of a web page on this page and the validator will
tell you what errors are on that page. In France, the search engine is
'GooGEL' while Japanese say 'GOOgaru.
The desktop search beta from this Web search leader doesn't do anything
you can't do already.
"Google releases final version of Google Deskbar"The free Google Deskbar
lets you search with Google right from your Windows taskbar.
This week, we're taking a look at the increasing cost of pay per click
advertising.
Facts of the week: Google's new web page spiderSearch engines use
automated software programs that crawl the web.
to the many advances in the open-source Mozilla project - in the
background, America Online Inc. That would build on the Sept.
Using the new software, I was able to bypass user names and passwords
that secure Web-based e-mail programs and view personal messages sent
and received on public PCs.
com to improve the services we offer.
Previous articlesUse RSS feeds to improve your link popularityAll you
need to know about the new MSN SearchShould you buy text links? But do
you get what you're paying for? This dilutes the quality of the links
and the quality of Google's search results.
"Yahoo introduces new My Yahoo serviceYahoo has just released a new
version of the My Yahoo services that offers stronger RSS integration
and a variety of other features.
9 - the stock's bubble-era-volatility is clearly a factor.