[RAGG-Core] New relationships

alberto_soriano gymboree at gymboree.com
Thu Dec 20 01:35:07 UTC 2012

Have you ever met a very positive person? With bright smile and open eyes a person whose heart is full of joy and creative thoughts... Then it's me))) I will open my heart for the man who manages to make me smile. I think that marriage should be sturdy and last a lifetime, that's why I'm looking for a serious man. The family must have the most important value for him. Every woman dreams of a strong and good man next to him to lean on and I am not exception. I'm joyous and nice, rich of new ideas. I have a calm and even-tempered character. I like both to watch and to practice sports, to spend my time at nature, to travel somewhere to the quiet and romantic place.
I hope to see you soon http://ruxaehkn.pochta.com Bye