[RAGG-Core] You bored?

dukeship welcome at system.lightinthebox.com
Fri Apr 26 07:47:59 UTC 2013

My dear! I have a rather good and interesting life, a lot of friends, but I lack perhaps the most important thing - the man for me, who would become not only a good friend, but a gentle and caring man who will make my life more exciting and complete. He must be witty and fun, be athletic and pleasant appearance. I am a nice, cheerful and kind woman. I would say I am enigmatic and interesting person. I know what I want to achieve in my life, and I try to do my best. I like to do nice things for the people whom I love and always ready to support people who need my shoulder. Life made up of simple things, but I know how to do simple things beautiful and interesting. I am very sincere and I don’t know how it is possible to betray. And if I'm interested for you, write me http://tqkinju.freeoda.com