[RAGG-Core] This is my answer

Martha dlych1 at gymnasium1306.ru
Mon May 20 04:28:13 UTC 2013

Hello! I consider myself as an appealing Russian girl
and I would like to meet a man with whom we shall have common interests, goals, life values and future plans.
I am a very sociable person so I like to meet new people and get to know with them.
I hate lies that’s why I never lie.
I adore life and appreciate everything I have. I really look at life, Ihope for the future and have learned from the past. I see a relationship based on mutual respect, love and understanding. I hope right now you are reading these lines, so write to me))) http://zlqqe.freetzi.com I'm sorry for my bad english. Yours Martha