[Imc-hosting] I can't believe you helped me save over $500 on this Bags

Rodrick Ortiz bc6a4755 at scogginsbros.com
Wed Nov 14 20:51:33 UTC 2012

Hello Imc

We have watches for dissimilar tastes, different budgets and different occasions.
Now you do not have to choose between your wife is and your wallet is happiness!

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION.....Pleasure to do business with....Prompt and courteous. Buy with confidence from this company...Beautiful timepiece!!
Thank you so much
                     Rodrick Ortiz