[Imc-hosting] Thank you so much for your patience and good customer service

Carissa Jaramillo brooks at djwoods.ca
Sun Nov 25 15:20:48 UTC 2012

Hello Imc

Don’t spend all your savings on that timepiece you’ve always longed for.
Prestige is the best place where you can find everything to make the best presents for the best people.

Today I received my two watches. Both watches were spectacular, you guys did a wonderful job and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!
Thank you very much!
                     Carissa Jaramillo