[Imc-litbl] Schedule until the new year

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:04:17 CST 2001

HI Folks- The meeting on Tuesday didnt really happen, but I approached
people individually to see if we could set up a stable schedule until
January. THere are some slots missing. Could anyone fill them?

There is some audio that could be used if people need ideas.Ill let you know
if I get anymore ideas.

1)  Donald Crummey talk on Globalization and Environmentalism, applied
through his work in Ethiopia. I already marked which clips could be used,
and meet with someone briefly about crafting the piece.

2) an IMC radio jounalist priduced a 20 minute piece on food irradiation
last spring. I haven't listened to it, but it should be good material. I can
pass that off to someone as well.

3) nancy did some great interviews with people at the IL renewable energy
association event this summer, however, she might be using that for her
slot.
The Schedule- Can someone produce for December 19th and 24th?

NOvemeber-

21 and 26th-Eric- permaculture

28th and December 3rd- Cope

December

5th and 10th- Nancy

12 and 17th- Pauline- Fossil fuel and war

26th and 31st- Cope

Thanks! Pauline