[Imc-litbl] MD recorder training and audio gathering

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:39:56 CST 2002

HI!

I wanted to ask two things:

-I am going to try to be a LITBL production machine before I leave Urbana in
three weeks, so I urge anyone who feels inclined to do interviews or gather
audio of any kind to give it to me and I can produce somethin'.

-Also, a number of people have asked me if I can show them how to use the
phone interface that alloys you to record phone interviews, and how to use
the MD recorder in general. PLease send me a note if you are still
interested and I will set a time with you to teach.

Thanks!

pauline