[Imc-litbl] response from wednesday host

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Thu Feb 21 14:05:22 CST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:16:50 -0600 (CST)
From: Steven J Scher <cfsjs at eiu.edu>
To: Mark Enslin <enslin at prairienet.org>
Cc: "Kranich, Kimberlie" <Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Mark, this needs your attention

thanks for clearing this all up.  a couple ofirst reaction comments:

1) For LitBL: I like the idea of having some 'backup' when they don't get
the disk in.  But, I would really prefer it if they could label the disks
with the track & date that things are supposed to be played.  The way they
have been doing it -- with a post-it note or something is confusing.  If
there was just one disk, with all the tracks added on as it goes (or,
switched out week by week) that would make it better for me.  As it is
now, I have to sort through the stack of things to see if there is one to
play, then I have to hope that the note that's stuck in there really
applies to the disk I have (rather than it having gotten moved, somehow,
etc).  ITs really disorganized and confusing.