[Imc-litbl] A sustainable future for LITBL

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:03:37 CST 2002

I continue to want LITB to work but have a hard time putting shows together.
Once every six weeks sounds ok.

Am definitely interested in being on the team, and even in being correspondent
with WEFT program committee but can't be the main coordinator -- could do it in
a partnership with someone else.

The 15th doesn't work for me -- Tuesdays in January are iffy altho at the
moment the 8th and 22nd are free (I'm waiting for another commitment to find
its date).

Cope