[Imc-litbl] BUSINESS ASSITANT

Mrs Savimbi Agnes savimbiagnes at mail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:05:44 CDT 2002

Dear Sir,

REQUESTING FOR YOUR URGENT INVESTMENT HELP.
(CONFIDENTIALLY)

Please this business proposal to you is strictly
confidential with due respect.  Sorry at this
perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving
this letter from me.  Since we have not known
ourselves or met previously.  Despite that, please
save our soul (SOS) and I hope this letter will not
be
a surprise or an embarrassment to you.  I decided to
contact you because of the urgency of it, so may you
allow me to explain myself.  I am (DR) Mrs. Agnes
Savimbi (44 years) the wife of late General Savimbi
who died in the Angola civil war disturbances
in
the country.  I am constrained to write you this
letter because of maltreatment I received from my
husband younger brothers, they want to take away all
my husband treasury and property away from me since
the death of my dearly beloved husband.  I have four
children for my dear lovely husband before his death.
One boy and three girls, and my first and only son is
twenty seven years by name oscar Savimbi. I
wanted to escape to your country for exile with my
children but they have conspired>together again and
stole my international Passportand>other valuable
documents for my traveling, but I was>very lucky they
did not see my husband’s>documents,file were important
documents are beingkept>so I decided to contact you
confidentially because I>got your contact from a
reliable source that you will
help me out.  They even close down all my husband
bank
accounts just to suffer me and my lovely children in
starvation.  Now I urgently need an assistance of a
reputable and trustworthy foreigner like you to help
me receive and subsequently invest on my children’s
behalf the sum of U.S$18.5MILLION, which my husband
kept in a vault before his death.  It therefore
became
very necessary and urgent that somebody like you in
your position should render a helping hand to safe
guard this fund for me in a safe heaven over there
until my arrival in your country.

It is my intension that for your service you will be
entitled to 20% of the total sum and 5% kept aside
for
any receival expenses incurred by both of us and the
balance kept on behalf of my four lovely children for
any possible investment in your country or other
country as you may advice me. With all the arrangement already put in
place, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability
and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I need your private phone and fax number for easy and
urgent communications.  This transaction will only
take fourteen days (Two weeks), if only you will
understand and corporate with me.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding and
co-operation.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Savimbi Agnes