[Imc-litbl] If you don't need these, I'm sure somebody you now does kohlrabi

orlando sheline sceotend at charityemail.com
Sat Nov 27 22:13:51 CST 2004

helsinkigfinland  workshop
gecrd-isonet  tecnet-exp

trans-siberian  alice4mac  doegrw a12 scrollrect  mackin

Feeling the stresses of everyday life? Millions of people find there relief
here.

Depresion-an`xiety, Quit Smoking, Mus'cle Relaxants, Sleeping Aids, Wt
Loss, Paain Relief, Sexual Health and Allergies. Take it easy with 600
prescriptions more or less at your choice.

See here http://jy.net.verfastinfo.com/?623gVh6q

We fully comply with International law

She then said, "Well I would also like some strawberries on top. You had
better write that down because I know you'll forget that." He said, "I can
remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." She replied,
"Well I also would like whipped cream on top. I know you will forget that so
you better write it down."

Q. Why is a blonde like a doorknob?
A. Because evone gets a turn.