[Imc-litbl] Shipment Status, Package Number : 044695ZG78400DD

Jolene R. Johnson, II Magua2kgg at gawab.com
Wed Jan 19 00:52:01 CST 2005

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?	George Wallace
Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb

Did those news announcers dislike jumping?
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb

Did Debbie love jumping in front of the restaurant? I am not missing surfing.
I am enjoying eating in the river. That librarian isn't enjoying jumping at the company.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb
In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.	-Kathleen Norris
If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.	-Yiddish proverb