[Imc-makerspace] Will You Table? | Girls Geek Out @ the WRC

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:29:13 UTC 2013

We've been invited to do a “geek station” for this(see below)!  Thoughts?
Anyone want to help?

Jeff

Hey folks--

 Still looking for folks interested in tabling and creating a "station" for
girls from Don Moyer between 9-15 years old at the WRC as part of our
campus-wide Black Geek Week! :)

Let me know if you're interested! It'll be a blast!

Rachel

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer