[Imc-outreach] another "OUTREACH LETTER"

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed Apr 4 20:35:40 CDT 2001

hi fellow IMC-sta's

here's a copy of another "OUTREACH LETTER" which i sent to the Women's
Direct Action Collective yesterday.

it might be a useful text-file to have, in case YOU are drafting such a
letter to another local or regional activist organization.

feel free to use it, update it, revise it, or send constructive crit. back
to me about it...

onward media revolutionaries!
paulkotheimer:)