[Imc-outreach] Taste of Champaign

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 4 14:53:19 CDT 2001

After our meeting Sunday I've emailed Jenny Barrett of Women Against Racism to
see if they know their location at the Taste yet. They don't, and they *would*
like to be next to or near IMC.

So I'll send this message out to the ether and see if anyone lobs it back -- has
anyone called Brenda James at the Park District to ask about putting coops and
WAR together? If so can you let me know who you are and what the plan is, so I
can pass it on to Jenny (or better yet respond to both of us).

thanks -- Cope

--
Copenhaver Cumpston
 Art Director