[Imc-outreach] flyer/handbills

Pengdust at aol.com Pengdust at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 10:03:34 CDT 2001

hey folks-

dave p. here-

My daughter pointed out to me that in my rush to get the handbills and flyers
to the IMC by 3:00 that I made a typo in COUCH's full name (sorry Ben) I've
corrected it and will drop-off some more of both at the same spot (table
right inside the door of the IMC) today. People can still put up the others
if they feel it's still o.k. I guess, or pick-up new ones. Also for those
that might not be able to make it there or run out I'm attaching PDF files of
both to this email (32k each, with fonts imbedded... so they should download
quick and print just fine from any machine). If you have Acrobat Reader you
can download them and print them out and make as many copies as you might
need.

That's it for now... let me know if there's any troubles.

dave p.