[Imc-outreach] Re: pre/post-cabaret Indymedia screenings:

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Jul 10 16:13:24 CDT 2002

energy level after a cabaret is usually pretty low, so i don't know if
people would be up for watching a video afterwards.  before hand,
possible, but it's hard enough gettin people here by 8.  earlier might be
a real struggle, but not impossible.

what about tuesday nite showings?  nothing really happens around here on a
tuesday.

brian