[Imc-outreach] IMC Midwest Gathering ???'s

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 13:45:10 CDT 2002

How exciting!

I think it would be cool to get folks from other prospective IMC communities

in the area that we can readily work with.

Carbondale IIllinois is a great place to tap the resources of Free Speech!

Does anyone know any folks over there in the Shawnee National Forest?

    I have been following Springfield IMC , (our state capitol) and they should be alive soon!

What is the status of Bloomington-Normal IMC?

 Bloomington Indiana?

indy indy!

mike walcher