[Imc-outreach] meeting notes

Jacqueline Waters jq at chambana.net
Sun Apr 11 09:33:04 CDT 2004

Jason and I were talking about this and all I think it means is a little
more work put in - I am pretty confident we can get the Buzz or NG to cover
it, it just won't be the rediculously easy cakewalk getting it into the
Paper would have been.

As for Sascha's suggestion of *not* using the Public I as a premium, I would
like to discuss that further and hear more of what actually would go into
doing it that are concerns in Sascha's mind before dropping the idea.  I am
open to information that could lead us to conclude its not worth it, but I
will need more to convince me of that as I think it is very important we
start promoting the work we do back to our members and this is one powerful
way to do that.  I have a few suggestions of other ways we can do it and
avoid this mailing process, but I want to hear the reasons we should discard
it before just going ahead and doing that.

Anyone up to meeting again soon?  Personally, I think there is much more to
discuss and work out, but I want to hear what others feel up to.
JQ