[Imc-outreach] outreach minutes 8/4

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 18:38:15 CDT 2004

Attending: Ellen, Faith, Jane

THE IMC IS GOING TO BE BROKE IF WE DON'T RAISE MONEY
NOW.

FUNDRAISING LETTER:
Faith says it might be possible to finish the lists of
member types by Aug 14.  She'll look into it and let
us know for sure.

Ellen says most important lists are:  large donors to
capital campaign (two lists), monthly, and yearly.

What is a "large" CC donor?  first list = $100-999,
the other = $1000+

________________________________

ALL THE GROUPS SHOULD BE HELPING TO RAISE MONEY!

We will talk to all the groups:

Faith:  Finance, Steering, RAGG
Jane:  Shows
Ellen: Librarians, radio

Meghan, can you take print?
Drew, can you take video?

________________________________

EVENTS:
Jane will get more info about Sweetcorn Fest (do we
have both days?).  Faith turned in the form for the
Volunteer Fair.

WEBSITE:
Ellen redid the website, but hasn't put it online yet.
 We approved the changes.  None of the Paypal links
work.  Sascha needs to fix them, or at least show
Faith how. Paypal has some instructions.

FOUNDING FUNDERS:
Faith will look into the Founding Funders list and
compare it to the Sustaining Funders list, and find
out if/why some of them quit donating.