[Imc-outreach] july bookkeeping & membership coordination:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Aug 8 12:56:11 CDT 2004

hi all,

i've paid faith for her bookkeeping and membership coordination.

july bookkeeping: $170
membership coordination: $27

***

total hours worked: 29
total still to be paid: 00
remaining: 71

***

because the newly formed outreach group will taking over many of the
duties that faith was doing for membership coordination, she stepped down
from the paid position at the august steering group meeting (and will be
continuing many of the same tasks as a voluteer with the outreach group).
i think this a great example where a temporary paid position within the
IMC has been transferred to an active working group.

after running the numbers, membership donations tend to average about
$40/year per person.  thus, if we had 500 members, we would be sustainable
indefinitely.  an active outreach group could easily reach this number and
i'm looking forward to seeing what they pull together over the next month.

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager