[Imc-outreach] Re: lots of letters

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Tue Aug 17 10:50:31 CDT 2004

I bough mailing labels for the postcard mailing. They are in the bottom right drawer of the staff desk. But since we have to buy
envelopes, is it possible to format the letter to use a window envelope? Then we can avoide the need for labels and give us one less
step in the whole mailing process.

I can pick up stamps and envelopes tomorrow afternoon. I'll just need the answer to my above question, to know if what kind of
envelope to buy.

Also did we leave in the letter that we are enclosing a membership form? I'll be sure to have a bunch of copies of the new version of
it.

Cheers,
Ellen