[Imc-outreach] copier (fwd)

Drew Tarico tarico at puresimplicity.net
Tue Aug 24 09:49:13 CDT 2004

I agree with faith, we really want to have this operational asap.  It's
important that we have a policy to give access to as many IMC members as
it is practical.  For now, folks need flyers for upcoming events, and I
hope we can come up with a policy on wednesday to make things cool for
everyone.

Maybe we should publicize this on the main IMC list if it's going to be
contentious?

drew
tarico at puresimplicity.net
www.puresimplicity.net/~tarico