[Imc-outreach] copier (fwd)

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 24 11:57:59 CDT 2004

drawing up a preliminary copier policy at the wednesday
outreach meeting is a good idea.  the policy can then be
submitted to steering to be discussed/amended/etc and finally
approved.  furthermore i feel steering, and not the outreach
meeting, would be the proper place for those interested in
the copier policy to voice their opinions.

-cyrus