[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] 8/25 outreach meeting minutes

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Thu Aug 26 10:59:12 CDT 2004

Part of the issue, is not having people to do the phone banking. We sent out 124 letters (I figure that the letters we didn't send we might not want to phone those people either since they're mostly us anyhow). So I think ideally we want 12 people who are willing to make 10 phone calls (or less) given that we are already have received some response from the mailing.

I did have this idea, that we may want to call even the people who are responded to say thanks! and find out if they have any questions about the IMC...

I think space and time become a little bit less of an issue when there is a cadre of people willing to make the phone calls.

Zach, do you have time to write up the talking points, or should that job be delegated to someone else?

Ellen