[Imc-outreach] Art Theatre info

Colleen Cook colleencook7 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:38:31 CST 2004

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. We haven't been able to figure out when exactly the
intermissions will be for tomorrow. I am going to put up IMC info on a card
table in the lobby. If anyone would like to come and answer questions, you
are more than welcome to. We expect people to begin arriving around 12:30pm
tomorrow. As I don't know when the intermission will be, you can stay or go
at your convenience. I will also be there to field questions. Sorry this
isn't more helpful.

Thanks,
Colleen