[Imc-outreach] International Education Week

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 29 08:35:15 CST 2004

I have been trying to think of ways that the IMC could participate in Intl
Week. So far the only thing I can think of is this:

I seem to remember Sascha telling me at one point that the IMC itself (via
him and Arun, I think) has an RSO branch. There is an RSO fair on one of
the days during Intl Week, and I think it would be cool if we could be
there. Sascha says that there is one more form that needs to be filled
out, which he has, and will bring to Zach's party on NYE for Arun to sign.

I'll be at the IMC on Wednesday, but our IRS determination stuff is due on
Friday, so I need to get that done so I won't be able to really be "at"
the meeting.

If there are any events going on with international relevance, please let
me know. We've listed the movie playing at the Art Theatre (Bad Education)
at that point (it's Spanish) and I'm looking for more community stuff for
folks to do.

--Faith