[Imc-outreach] Postcard

Radical Librarian radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Mon Jul 5 22:16:10 CDT 2004

Hi I changed the language on the postcard to be more active. Let me know what you think.

___________________
NEW LANGUAGE:

THE IMC NEEDS YOU
IMC ORIENTATION AND STAFF TRAINING

Dear Member,
     Have you ever wanted to be more involved with the IMC but don’t know where to begin? The IMC general orientation
is your chance to learn. Would you like to see the IMC open more hours? Attend the staff training and become a staff
member.
     For more information contact the UCIMC outreach group at: imc-outreach @ucimc.org or call 344-8820.

Best,
Your UCIMC
Outreach Group

_______________-

For you reference here is the OLD LANGUAGE

BECOME THE MEDIA
IMC ORIENTATION AND STAFF TRAINING

Dear Member,
     We want to let you know about two upcoming events where you can get further involved with the Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center.
     For more information or if you have any questions email: imc-outreach @ucimc.org or call 344-8820.

Best,
Your UCIMC
Outreach Group

______________-

The discriptions of the two events remain the same:

IMC GENERAL ORIENTATION
SATURDAY JULY 17th 3-5PM
Learn about the history and operation of the UCIMC, and how you, yes you, can become more  involved with the UCIMC.

IMC STAFF TRAINING
WEDNESDAY JULY 19th 7-8PM
Your first step to becoming an IMC volunteer staff member. There are currently many two hours shifts in need of staffing.

Cheers

Ellen
your frienly radical librarian