[Imc-outreach] poster (fwd)

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:37:38 CDT 2004

I have PDF versions for those of you without PostScript or Publisher
readers.  I made a few small changes to the flyer -- I felt the headline
fonts were not very readable from a distance, and I tweaked the language
a little bit. Comments either way?

Zach's original:
http://arun.groogroo.com/~bhalla/IMC%20Orientation.pdf

My tweaks:
http://arun.groogroo.com/~bhalla/IMC%20Orientation%202.pdf

I'll make a bunch of copies once there's some kind of agreement.

Arun

"Zachary C. Miller" writes:
> Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> > Here's a poster I whipped up for, I don't have Acrobat installed on
> > this machine so I couldn't make PDFs. Meghan, if you can't print from
> > the postscript or the Publisher 2000 file let me know.
> >
> > http://misc.chambana.net/IMC%20Orientation.ps
> > http://misc.chambana.net/IMC%20Orientation.pub
> >
> > --
> > Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/
> > IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet - Ya Basta!
> >  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralization, Feminism,
> >  Sustainability, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy, Ecology
>
> --
> Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/
> IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet - Ya Basta!
>  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralization, Feminism,
>  Sustainability, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy, Ecology

Arun Bhalla