[Imc-outreach] Postcard:

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Mar 23 13:36:14 CST 2004

The labels are printed and placed in the finance mail box. just under
300 of them.

I printed only "customers" (not "vendors") and only those whose zip
code started with "6".

This isn't strictly a printout of members because we may have members
outside of Illinois and we may have "customers" inside Illinois who
are not members. There is an "Individual Member" customer type but
only about 5 of our members are set to that type. It might be a good
idea in the future to update quickbooks such that all members are of
the "Individual Member" customer type. That'll make sure easier
printing.