[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Protest election corruption, war, and 4 more years of Bush TODAY at 5

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 3 14:48:13 CST 2004

ummm.... is this going to pre-empt the regularly scheduled Outreach
meeting at the IMC at 6 PM? I'm not trying to be nasty here, but I kind of
think that IMC Outreach is more important than ever, and I think it
would be horribly naive to say that the two conversations are the same
(post-election conversation and Outreach meeting, that is).

thoughts?
meghan