[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Protest election corruption, war, and 4 more years of Bush TODAY at 5

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 3 15:03:54 CST 2004

actually, i think that this event _is_ outreach -- directly.  i don't see
it as preempting outreach, i see it as an integral part of outreach.

--sascha

>>> http://www.ttww.org/cgi-bin/dbman/db.cgi?db=ttwweventsearch&uid=default&view_records=1&ID=*&sb=15&so=ascend
>>> http://www.indyvoter.org/
>>> http://www.beyondvoting.org/