[Imc-outreach] want to help

Colleen Cook colleencook7 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:01:38 CST 2004

Hey guys,

I really want to help out with outreach, but I can rarely make the meetings.
Is there something I can do? Also, I am over at the Art Theatre, and I am
constantly harassing people to join the IMC. We have an excellent audience
of older, locally uninformed radicals. They are always interested to hear
about the IMC, but admit they haven't joined or do not know a lot about it.
I think this is an interesting group of people that we should try to hit up.
I generally run down to Aroma during the show, and grab the public i, write
all sorts of contact info on it, and send them on their way. Your brochures
would be really helpful. I'll make sure they go out. Also, let me know when
you get a date locked for the flyering, and I'll come out.

Thanks,
Colleen

colleencook7 at hotmail.com