[Imc-outreach] [Imc] Fall Membership Meeting, Thursday Oct.7 (fwd)

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Wed Oct 6 14:01:20 CDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:27:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>
To: imc <imc at lists.groogroo.com>
Cc: rfu <rfu at lists.groogroo.com>
Subject: [Imc] Fall Membership Meeting, Thursday Oct.7

This is a reminder that the UC IMC Fall Membership Meeting is Thursday night at 8pm. If you are a member, you should have received a mailing recently detailing the main foucs of the meeting, which is a decision on  possibly moving to a new space.

The mailing also indicated that the meeting will be at the IMC. While we will gather here, we will also visit the new space and perhaps carry on the discussion there. So if you arrive late, we will be nearby if we're not at the IMC.

Although AFAIK so far there has been no other specific business placed on the agenda, the membership meeting is the place to bring up issues that need to be placed before the entire membership.

Please attend, as this is a very important meeting.
Mike Lehman

PS Normally the first Thursday of the month is the regular Steering group meeting. This month, due to the conflict with the Membership meeting, the Steering group meeting has been moved up to tonight, Wednesday, Oct. 6 at 8pm at the IMC.