[Imc-outreach] Re: Guest Speaker?

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 16:37:05 CDT 2004

Jenny,

Thanks for giving us the chance to talk with your
class last week!  We had a wonderful time, and I hope
you all enjoyed the presentation. It was great to talk
to such an enthusiastic group.

If you still want to arrange a field trip to the IMC,
let us know.  We'd be glad to give you a tour.

Also, if you happen to think of any other classes (or
other groups) that might be interested in having us
speak, please feel free to give them my contact
information or email imc-outreach at ucimc.org.  We'd
really appreciate it!

Thanks again,

Jane