[Imc-outreach] orientation tonight

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:09:36 CDT 2004

Here are a few notes for the orientation tonight. I'm just about to go
buy some paper to make copies of the member handbook. I have formated
it in digest size (half letter) this time around.

There are still several groups that I'm not sure if they are sending
representatives, so we may have to do some fililng in. I know that
Meghan, Cyrus and Jane are planning on coming tonight, anyone else?

So this is group line up as I know it (or assume it)

Print: Meghan?
RFU: John
Librarians: Adam
Outreach: Jane?
Shows: Cyrus?

That leaves
Video
Radio
Finance
(Tech)
(RAGG)

I put tech and ragg in parens since neither is particularly active at
the moment. I can probably field questions about radio, and maybe
video.

See you soon,
Ellen