Fwd: [Imc-outreach] RE: Wednesday Evening Mailing -- 6pm at the IMC:

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:58:22 CDT 2004

--This time to more than just Sascha--

Just a reminder. I have a big, big box of envelopes at my house for
IMC use. They are windowed envelopes but a label could easily be put
over the window. I won't be at the IMC tomorrow but someone can
certainly pick them up from my house. Just let me know.  Also, I had
purchased labels earlier (for the orientation postcard mailing in
July) they should be in the bottom right drawer of the staff desk.

Ellen