[Imc-outreach] IMC Outreach Meeting Minutes (04/06/05):

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 7 17:16:21 CDT 2005

Present:  Meghan K. (facilitating), Jane A., Colleen C., Ellen K., Sascha
M. (notes)

Agenda:

 	Orientation
 		Flyers
 		Other Press
 	Pamphlet
 	Taste of Champaign
 	Letter
 	Workshop

Orientation:

-->Flyers
Everyone will do flyers after next meeting.
Jane & Colleen, Tuesday at 2pm.
Meghan .may do some after that.; Ellen mocks flyering; Sascha takes notes
and thus refuses to disclose.
Folks will e-mail the list with updates.

--> Other Press
Meghan will rewrite the UCIMC PSA by early next week.
Meghan will e-mail the calendars (Buzz, Hub, N-G, UPTV & other TV and
radio stations)

Pamphlet:
Jane will make more copies of IMC Brochures.
Up Close Printing . Colleen will ask about getting IMC as an organization
of the month.

Taste of Champaing:
We'll keep it on our radars, but not commit to anything.

Council for Volunteerism Letter...

Workshop . on the 16th.  We need to make sure that we have enough
materials for the event at our next meeting.

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst