[Imc-outreach] Outreach Meeting Notes 4-20-05

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:53:26 CDT 2005

Outreach: 4-20-05
Jane (Facilitating), Colleen, Sascha, Ellen (notetaking), Paul

1. Orientation
Orientation is this Saturday 3-5pm
Snacks: Colleen will pickup soda and cookies. At IMC by 11am Saturday.
Groups needing reps: Radio, Print, Shows, Finance, Video
Lynsee will be there for RFU
Jay for Books to Prisoners
Jane for Outreach

2. Meeting Time? Sticking with Wednesday for time being

3. Community Shares: Need to turn in our point sheet. Sascha will fax
the point sheet.

4. Market at the Square: Table cost $5 a Saturday. Starts May 14th. We
need to know if there are volunteers who could staff 7-noon. Jane will
send an email asking for volunteers.

5. Y Auction: Meghan when is this? Did it happen already? Do we need
to do something for it?