[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Outreach Meeting notes 2/2/2005

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:38:55 CST 2005

As far as I know there isn't a toner cartridge, I've looked. As Meghan
says there is developer. The toner is in a big plastic tube. If one
actually exists all the better, but in the mean time I've checked in
the cost, and it seems that toner is $125 at office depot. [our copier
make and model is Ricoh FT 6645, it takes Ricoh toner type 620]

Here's the url for it at office depot
http://www.officedepot.com/txtSearchPOC.do?uniqueSearchFlag=true&Ntt=ricoh+toner+620&x=0&y=0

Others are free to check prices other places.

No problem with changing the finance code. I can do that tomorrow (Friday).

Ellen

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:13:57 -0600 (CST), meghan at ucimc.org