[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Outreach Meeting notes 2/2/2005

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:26:38 CST 2005

There is a box of supplies for the copier on top of the file cabinet
that is near it. But unless I'm blind/oblivious there is no toner.
(however, I have not seen something that I was looking right at
before, so there very well could be toner there as well). And although
the room back there looks a lot like chaos, all the the copier stuff
should be right around the copier. (not intermixed with library or BtP
stuff). So some one else is welcome to look.

Ellen