[Imc-outreach] new members????

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:58:03 CST 2005

I can take responsibility for emailling these two people. I'll invite
them to orientation, and incase they check their email frequently I'll
also mention the video showing tonight. Colleen, could you put a check
mark next to their names on the list so we know they've been
contacted. I think that having some names already on the signup might
encourage others to sign as well. '

Thanks to Colleen and to the Art for letting us have a signup there.
Also if you haven't seen Bad Education yet, I recommend it. Paul and I
saw it last night.

Ellen