[Imc-outreach] Re: one more question

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 11 13:11:36 CST 2005

how about if we say 7-9pm (after dinner, not too late for a week night)?

(i don't want to make the postcards and then suddenly have people not be
ok with the time...)

also, i tried to print out mailing labels but there aren't any labels in
the drawer where they are usually kept so i didn't print any. i have
literally no money to spend right now (not even on such small things as
labels) so i would really appreciate if someone could pick some up. i have
class on wednesday night so i won't be able to come to the meeting, but
sascha will be there and can show you how to print labels, if for any
reason no one else knows how.

--faith