[Imc-outreach] Re: one more question

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 11 15:27:25 CST 2005

i don't know why i'm responding to all of this. i won't even be there...
:(

which reminds me: i am going to talk again to jacqueline about the bread
tray that she said we could have. the way we did it last time was register
it as a pre-paid catering order under my name, but since i can't pick it
up, whose name should i put it under? or i can just leave it under my name
and whoever is picking it up can just pretend to be me...

--faith